Abha is a city in Saudi Arabia. The capital of Asir province, its high altitude makes it a popular summer getaway for SaudisLess
The morning after breakfast
● to the village of the brightest men
● Lunch at a local restaurant.
● Return to Al-Souda Mountain and then Abha.
● The traditional market (Tuesday market) is open all week except on Tuesday
Sellers are gathered from everywhere.
● A visit to Al Muftaha Art Village (drawing studios and artists from the Assar region).
● Free time on Arts Street (best summer activities in Abha, artists and or
The high city.
In the morning after breakfast, head towards the southern parks, visit the astonishing muddy village of Al Yinfa with its distinctive architectural style.
● To Al-Habala (The Hanging Village)
● To the traditional village restaurant for Chinese some local food.
● Lunch at Ibn Hamsan popular restaurant
● Return to Al-Souda - visit the Jahal Museum
● Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
the breakfast. Then he went to the village of Bin Adwan in Balahmar, then to Tanumah and had lunch there