Abha is a city in Saudi Arabia. The capital of Asir province, its high altitude makes it a popular summer getaway for Saudis
The morning after breakfast
● to the village of the brightest men
● Lunch at a local restaurant.
● Return to Al-Souda Mountain and then Abha.
● The traditional market (Tuesday market) is open all week except on Tuesday
Sellers are gathered from everywhere.
● A visit to Al Muftaha Art Village (drawing studios and artists from the Assar region).
● Free time on Arts Street (best summer activities in Abha, artists and or
The high city.